- The league is a mixed competition. Each team must have a minimum of 3 females.
- If there is not 3 females on a team, the opposing team will be given 1 bonus run per inning. This stacks up, for example if a team has no female players the opposing team will receive 3 bonus runs per inning for the entire game.
- Each team must be able to field at least 6 players in order to play. If a team is lacking the required number, they may borrow players from the opposing team.
- A team may field a maximum of 11 players on defence at one time.
- The winner of each game will be determined by the team who has the most total runs at the end of scheduled time.
- A run is scored when a player on the kicking team crosses home plate.
- An inning will end when three outs are made or 6 runs are scored.
- Umpires will be responsible for keeping score of each game.
- 3 points will be awarded to the winning team.
- 1 point will be awarded to each team if the game is draw.
- -1 point for a forfeit
- An attempt must be made to kick the ball more than 10m - No taps or bunts
- All players must kick in the order provided by the Team Captain.
- At the beginning of a new inning the order will resume from the place where the last out was recorded in the previous inning. Example: If the 5th kicker in the order was the last out; the next inning will begin with the kicker in the 6th spot.
- A home run will be recorded when a kicked ball clears the home run fence in the air. If the ball bounces over or rolls through the fence, the kicker will automatically advance to 2nd base.
- Players cannot run triples or in the park home runs (you can kick a double and reach 3rd on an overthrow though).
- No sliding.
- A runner may not leave their base until the kicker makes contact with the ball.
- It is the base runners duty to avoid contact with fielders on the base paths.
- If a runner does not make an attempt to avoid contact with the fielding player, the runner will be called out.
- With less than 2 out, if a fly ball is kicked and caught by a fielding player all base runners must return and touch the base previously occupied before advancing.
- The defensive pitcher must roll the ball at a speed deemed kickable by the umpire.
- If a pitcher continues to disregard pitching rules he/she may be replaced at the discretion of the umpire.
- Pitchers can throw a maximum of 2 innings (6 outs) per game.
- An out can be made in the following ways:
- The kicker kicks 3 fouls
- A kicked ball is caught in the air
- The ball is thrown to a base before the runner reaches.
- A base runner is hit by the ball in between the basepaths
- Other than the pitcher, no fielder is allowed within the diamond before the pitch is rolled.